HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Review the criteria for each event in the links below.
- Complete an online submission form for the event you would like to submit wines for by Thursday, August 18th, before 4:00PM.
- If you submit for the Sonoma Valley Grand Tasting: Deliver TWO bottles of each wine submission to the SVVGA Office by Thursday, August 18th, before 4:00PM. SVVGA office: 291 1st St E, Sonoma, CA 95476 (located behind the Maysonavve House)
- Selections will be announced the week of August 22nd via email.
WINE SAMPLE DELIVERY WINDOW
*wine bottle samples are only necessary for the Sonoma Valley Grand Tasting
Tuesdays – Thursdays, 9AM – 4PM to the SVVGA office: 291 1st St E, Sonoma, CA 95476 (located behind the Maysonavve House)
Selections will be announced the week of August 22nd via email
- You must be a current SVVGA Member to submit wines.
- All wines submitted must be produced from Sonoma Valley grapes. (85% of the grapes sourced for the submission wine must be from an AVA within Sonoma Valley ((Bennett Valley, Los Carneros, Moon Mountain District, Sonoma Coast, Sonoma Mountain, and Sonoma Valley).
- Multiple submissions from the same winery may be considered, however the selection process will aim to showcase the diversity of Sonoma Valley’s vineyards and wineries.
- The above criteria apply to ALL Valley of the Moon Vintage Festival events.
Click the event title below to submit.