Every Tuesday Night beginning May 5th to October 27th, 5:30 – 9:00pm
Sign up as a featured vintner to taste and sell wine to Farmers’ Market attendees.
- Vintners must provide a copy of an active winegrower’s license (Type 02)
- Complete the following permits required and pay fees associated ASAP:
- Form 239 – Type 79 ($50 application fee)
- Form must be submitted directly to ABC five weeks prior to participation date.
- Download the Farmer’s Market event diagram to include with your permit application.
- Please note, the Type 79 permit expires the same time your primary license expires so be sure to confirm your Winegrowers license Type 02 expiration date.
- Choose top 3 dates to participate. Click here to view available dates.
- Choose wine to showcase (1-2 cases suggested for pouring, 2 cases for wine sales)
- Indicate two (2) winery employees attending to pour and sell wine.
- You have complete control on how you choose to record sales.
- Make Payment of Total Participation Fee: $55
- Check payable to: Sonoma Valley Vintners and Growers Alliance
- This is the nightly participation fee, does not cover entire season.