Our “Welcome to the Extended Family” Contest
Thank you for joining Sonoma Valley Wine’s Extended Family program. If you received a link to this page in your sign up confirmation email then you have been automatically entered into this new member contest.
How it works:
- We will be awarding one case of hand-selected Sonoma Valley Wines by random drawing
- All NEW members who enroll from 3/31-4/30/16 are automatically entered to win
- Current Extended Family members enrolled prior to 3/31/16 are NOT eligible for this new member drawing
- Winner will be announce in a Family Room post on or about May 5th. http://sonomavalleywine.com/extended-family-family-room/
- You must be 21 and over and a US resident to be eligible
- See link below for full contest rules and conditions
Best of luck in our contest and welcome again to the Extended Family!
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, INCLUDING PUERTO RICO AND ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS. Contest begins March 31, 2016 and ends April 30, 2016. Contest is offered only in the United States and is open to legal U.S. residents, 21 years of age or older at time of entry.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open to legal residents of the United States (excluding residents of Puerto Rico and all U.S. territories and possessions) who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Sonoma Valley Vintners and Growers Alliance (‘Sponsors”), members of employees immediate families (spouses and parents, siblings and children and their spouses) of Sponsors, their affiliates or subsidiaries, its advertising agencies, licensed alcohol beverage retailers and wholesalers, or any other alcohol beverage licensee, and any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of this promotion are not eligible. Entries not meeting all of the requirements stated herein will be disqualified and ineligible. All federal, state and local rules and regulations apply.
3. ENTRIES. To enter the contest, simply complete the Extended Family registration process at http://sonomavalleywine.com/extended-family-area/ . To register, registrants will be required to provide their name, a valid email address, and create a password that can be used to access the Extended Family member area of the site. Contest begins March 31, 2016 and ends April 30, 2016. Entries are limited to one entry per e-mail, per person. Current Extended Family members who already have active accounts in the system are NOT eligible for this promotion. Proof of sending will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsors. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arises regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. Authorized account subscriber is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like means to enter the Sweepstakes will void all entries affected by such methods. Sponsors and their agencies are not responsible for unauthorized human intervention, phone, technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware or software failures, malfunctions or disconnects of any kind, or misdirected, illegible, incomplete, stolen, garbled, fragmented or delayed internet/e-mail computer transmissions or network/ISP/website internet accessibility; or for inaccurate, incorrect or incomplete capture of entry information.
4. PRIZE(S). One (1) Grand Prize is available. One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive one 12 bottle case of hand-selected Sonoma Valley wines. The exact Sonoma Valley wines to be included in the prize package will be determined at a later date and the final selections are the sole discretion of the sponsor organization. The final prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Approximate retail value (ARV) will vary depending on the final wines selected. The Grand Prize Winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received in a random drawing on or about May 5, 2016. The drawing will be conducted by a random selection. Odds of winning the prize is determined by the number of eligible entries received. Please note that not all States permit the direct shipment of alcoholic beverages. In accepting the grand prize, a winner affirms their legal right to receive shipment of the grand prize. If it is determined that the winner is not able to legally receive shipment of the grand prize wines, then the sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate winner, or substitute a non-wine prize of comparable or greater value or to as determined by the Sponsors at their sole discretion.
5. GENERAL: Grand Prize Winner will be notified by e-mail using the information provided at the time of entry. Winner will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and proof of legal drinking age within 3 business days of being notified of winning, or an alternate Grand Prize winner will be selected. If a qualified Grand Prize winner has not claimed the prize by May 15th, 2016 the Sponsors reserve the right to NOT award a grand prize. Acceptance of the Grand Prize constitutes the Grand Prize winner’s consent to the use of their name, voice and/or likenesses by the Sponsors for advertising purposes without additional compensation unless otherwise prohibited by law. Sponsors are not responsible for late, lost or misdirected mail or illegible information. All entries become the property of the Sponsors and will not be returned. Grand Prize winner is responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes not mentioned above. By entering, participants and Grand Prize winner agree to be bound by the Official Rules and release Sponsors and their parents, partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, agents, employees, advertising agencies, Facebook, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from the Sweepstakes and/or use of the prize, including, without limitation, liability for personal injury, damage or loss. This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
6. WINNERS’ LIST: The name of the Grand Prize winner will be announced in the Family Room section of the Extended Family section of our website and Social Media channels, and can also may be requested in writing on or about May 5th, 2016. Requests for winner’s list can be sent to SVVGA 783 Broadway Sonoma, CA 95476 Sweepstakes is sponsored by the Sonoma Valley Vintners and Growers Alliance (the “Sponsor”).