Spann Vineyards: Wine Tasting Basics Class
8910 Sonoma Highway, Kenwood CA
06/07/2019 - 06/07/2019
- 12:30 pm
Take the mystery out of wine tasting with our 90-minute join-in class on Wine Tasting Basics, offered each Friday & Saturday at 11am, $20 per person, Reservations Required. Call 707-282-9143 to reserve a seat. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced taster you'll learn new things and enjoy this class. Through a tasting of 7 wines we teach:
- How to use all 5 senses to experience wine
- The origins of our grape varieties
- CA wine history & its place in the wine world
- How & why we blend different grape varieties
- What is tannin, what are legs & why do we swirl?
- Basic wine tasting terms defined
- The philosophy of wine and food pairing'