B. R. Cohn Winery: Wine Country Yoga
B. R. Cohn Winery, 15000 Sonoma Hwy Glen Ellen, CA 95442
08/15/2020 - 08/15/2020
- 10:30 am
The Sonoma County Experience and Garden Society present Wine Country Yoga: Summertime Series, hosted by BR Cohn.
Join us for a gentle 60 minute yoga class led by Garden Society’s resident yogi & Sonoma County yoga teacher, Madeline Schwartz. Unwind and relax outdoors with breathtaking views of the vineyards at the beautiful BR Cohn vineyards, followed by wine tasting.
All yoga guests get 10% any wine purchase at BR Cohn.
Need lunch? BR Cohn provides food options for order. Check them out here!
- A 60 minute, outdoor, gentle vinyasa yoga class (please bring a water bottle to stay hydrated and wear comfy clothing and extra layers in case of morning fog).
- Glass of BR Cohn bubbles.
- Light morning snacks.
- A gift bag filled with an assortment of yoga-themed accessories and promo codes!
- Please note: No transportation is provided.
Important COVID-19 guidelines:
- Please arrive by 8:45AM to sign in and set up your space.
- Bring your own mat and yoga props (straps, blocks, hand towels, blankets, etc.)
- Face masks will be required at all times until you are set up on your mat.
- Social distancing will be required, with mats being at least 6 feet apart at all times.