ENKIDU WINE: OPEN HOUSE
Enkidu Wine, 520 Broadway, Sonoma, CA 95476
12:00 - 5:00 PM
With summer in full swing, and harvest only a month(??) away, we thought it would be a great time to throw an Open House party this weekend! Please join us at our tasting room location in Sonoma on Saturday for an afternoon of wine tasting, appetizers, and good fun with the Enkidu Team.
Owner and winemaker Phil Staehle will be there, pouring New, Current, and Library wine selections, all with special event pricing in place to make stocking your cellar easy and convenient. Here’s our event menu:
- 2011 Tin Cross Chardonnay – Library Wine
- 2013 Russian River Pinot Noir – New Release
- 2013 Bedrock Vineyard Barbera – New Release
- 2011 Odyssey Syrah – New Release
- 2010 Humbaba Rhone Blend – Current Release
- 2012 ANU Cabernet Sauvignon – Reserve Wine
(And knowing Phil, there might be another bottle or two open that aren’t on the menu!)
All menu wines will be available at a 20% discount for the duration of the event. The Open House begins at 12:00 pm and runs until 5:00 pm on July 25, 2015, with light appetizers served. No RSVP necessary; we hope to see you there!