ANNUAL LIGHTING OF THE SNOWMEN AT CORNERSTONE
Wrap your scarf a little tighter. Don your derby, grab the kids and head down to CornerStone Sonoma for the Annual Lighting of The Snowmen Festival. If you’ve never seen it, you’re in for a treat, as dozens of illuminated snowmen light up the gardens in a stunning display of holiday cheer.
For The Kids:
- Pictures with Santa on the big blue chair
- Popo The Clown
- Michel Michelis with his Barrel Organ and special circus guest
- Holiday movies in the Olive Grove Theater
- Sonoma Conservatory of Dance – Sugar Plum Fairies
For The Folks:
- Sean Carscaddan Trio Live
- Craft beer by Carneros Brewing Company
- Three wine tasting rooms at CornerStone
Stay For Dinner:
- Dine indoors at Park 121
- Enjoy food trucks serving Korean beef bowls, wood fire pizza, fish tacos and more
WHAT: LIGHTING OF THE SNOWMEN
WHEN: SUNDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2014 – Festivities begin at 4:00 PM
WHERE: CORNERSTONE SONOMA – Highway 121 just south of Carneros Junction
- Parking is $10 with 100% of the proceeds benefiting Sonoma Mentoring Alliance.
- Overflowing parking with shuttle service available at Jacuzzi Family Winery.