BEST OF SAN FRANCISCO MAGAZINE
Thursday, July 11, 2019 | VIP 6:00 – 10:00PM | MAIN EVENT 7:00 – 10:00PM
LOCATION: SVN West | 10 South Van Ness Avenue at Market | svnwest.com
2019 marks the 19th anniversary of San Francisco magazine’s “Best Of” party—the City’s most coveted event of the year. Every year, San Francisco magazine editors rigorously assemble their annual compendium of the region’s best people, places, and things that make San Francisco the best place to live, work, and play. In July, San Francisco magazine reveals the editors “Best of” awards for the area’s best dining, shopping, destinations, celebrities, and entertainment in the “Best Of” San Francisco magazine issue.
Celebrating its 19th year, the Best of San Francisco party brings together 850 affluent party goers in a hip interactive showcase of premier restaurant tastings, open bars, live entertainment, exploratory lounges, auctions and dancing. The Best of San Francisco magazine party brings the July “Best Of” issue to life while supporting one of the City’s most respected nonprofit organizations.
Sonoma Valley Wine is a proud partner of Modern Luxury. As a sponsor of the Best of San Francisco Magazine Party, exclusive participation opportunities are open to our membership.
Participation deadline is Friday, June 28. Please note, there are only 12 spots available and fill on a first come, first serve basis.
EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS FOR WINERY PARTICIPANTS:
- Access to 850+ consumers at the event.
- A comprehensive email list of consumers who submit their information for our “Sonoma Valley Wine” passport contest (they will opt in to receive communications from our participating wineries).
- Pre-Event promotions via Modern Luxury + Sonoma Valley Wine’s Instagram handles, dedicated event email blasts, and event website.
WINERY PARTICIPATION OPPORTUNITIES:
- One winery representative is required to pour, up to two winery representatives are permitted to attend.
- Venue will provide a 6 ft table for each winery station.
- Ice and chilling tubs will be provided at each station.
- You may feature up to 4 different Sonoma Valley wines.
- QUANTITY: Minimum of 4 cases
Sorry. This form is no longer available.